Sturbridge Dispensary - Recreational only
Renew Your Medical Patient Registration in MA
Look out for the Reminder
You will receive a reminder to renew from the state 60 days before your current medical card is set to expire
Get re-certified by one of the registered healthcare providers below
- Login with your unique PIN
- Provide proof of residence in the state of MA
- Drivers license or US Passport
- Upload a photo (same requirements as a driver’s license photo, the system may pull your photo in from your MA license)
Pay the $50 fee
- Applicants who qualify for financial hardship may have the fee waived
- You may appoint up to 2 caregivers (caregivers are required to submit a separate application)
Your medical card
- You will receive a temporary medical card via email that is good for up to 14 days
- You will receive your permanent medical card via the US Mail in 1-2 weeks
Medical Patient Benefits
- No sales tax on medical marijuana purchases
- Higher dosage products for medical patients
- Higher purchase limits for medical patients
- Inventory controls to hold a certain percentage of inventory for medical patients
- Separate line for counter sales
Not registered as a patient yet?
Click the button below to read up on how to register for the first time in Massachusetts.
We are a recreational marijuana dispensary serving the Sturbridge, Brimfield, Southbridge, Charlton, Brookfield, Warren, Holland and Spencer area.